Friday, January 23, 2009

Ok- I know that I'm supposed to be able to go with the flow but arggg...
I went for my ultrasound to check the lining thickness- it's good- but when I asked about why the new estrogen protocol for me they told me that last time we tried a frozen cycle my lining wasn't thick enough - Now I'm frustrated because of course it didn't work and now we only have 1 more try. If I don't get pregnant we have no more frozen embryos. Then what???? Do I ask my egg donor again? Do we adopt? I really want Nolan to have a brother or sister. And of course given my age (almost 42) there is that precious time issue!
And when they gave me dates they told me the transfer would be Monday. Now it's moved to Tuesday. I went to the trouble to arrange a substitute teacher at work and now I have to cancel. It is so hard to keep any sense of privacy. I shared so openly at the start of all our IVF cycles. Then I had to deal with the pity looks when things didn't work. When I was pregnant I told everyone I was having twins. I was so excited. And then I had to explain and re-explain that Lucas passed away just after birth. That was so hard. This time I just want to keep it private- but with changing appointment days that becomes harder to do. Oh well.

I just want it to work- !!!!! PLEASE PLEASE LET IT WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment