Monday, January 26, 2009

So we go in for our last frozen embryo transfer tomorrow. We have 3 left and I'm hoping they all survive the thaw. We are putting all 3 back - since the chances are so low. I'm actually hoping for twins. There were 4 of us in my family and even that sometimes feels a little lonely. I really want Nolan to have a sibling or siblings! The only thing I don't want to happen is triplets- or wait I also don't want to end up not being pregnant. I had my final acupuncture tonight. I hope that does the trick. I hate waiting. The wanting to know now thing is really really driving me crazy. I don't know if I should go into work the day after. I have been reading some other blogs and one woman said she was told by her clinic to stay laying down for the rest of the day???? My clinic says it doesn't matter. Which is it?? Anyone know? Why would it make a difference? Any other things that would help make it work??
AAAAAAGh Why couldn't I just have been one of the women that could have a sensual Saturday with my man and then ended up pregnant without all the time, money worry.
And, I've already started looking at baby names again. I'm really hoping...

1 comment:

  1. My doctor has always said that embryo transfer is like putting a sesame seed in the middle of a peanut butter sandwich - you could go run a marathon but that little seed is not going to move. My personal opinion is that rest is important though. After one of our transfers, my husband and I went away for the weekend and walked around for a few hours exploring the area, I ended up with strong menstrual-like cramps that afternoon and the cycle failed.

    I hope this cycle works for you. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete